- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 1 clove of fine chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fine chopped onions
- 200 g green beans
- 1 glass of Extra Extra Coarse Bulgur
- 200 g shrimps
- 12 pieces of mussels
- 3 glasses of chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper
1- Sauté the onions and garlic lightly in a pan with medium heat.
2- Then, add Extra Extra Coarse Bulgur and continue with sautéing.
3- Add shrimps, mussels and green beans and fry for 3 more minutes.
4- Boiler the chicken broth in a separate pan. Add the boiled chicken broth into the pan.
4- Add salt and black pepper and cook for approximately 15 – 20 minutes with low heat while the pan lid is closed.